A must for housing !
BioTerra a.i.s.b.l. presents "the housing of the third millennium".
The geodesic shape has been founded in 1949, by an american architect, inventor and writer R. Buckminster Fuller in 1949. It is an assembly of plane triangles aiming to get closer to the sphere.
During those 7 past years, BioTerra had pursued strong research and various tests on this type of housing.
Its advantages are huge :
- its allows great adaptation and resistance to all kinds of climates or lands with various local possibilities. This construction is aiming to resist for years.
- it is a low cost housing : local materials (wood, earth, windows), no fondations, auto-construction and relocatable if necessary (most expensive pieces are detachable),
- it is a modern ecological tiny house: many possibilities of fittings, low carbon emission due to its size, sun optimalisation with big bay windows and little impact on environment (few concrete or plastic).
All these qualities implies that we have a strong qualitative and eco-cheap solution for housing.
Therefore, BioTerra a.i.s.b.l. is providing its expertise in :
- Study of all the possibilities of construction following the environment and the location;
- Advise and propose the best suited geodesic domes to built (size, cover, windows, etc.);
- Draw a technical plan for self realization ;
- Calculate all the needed material to provide local and external ;
- Help in the construction by bringing people if needed (about 2 to 3 weeks upon the domes)