The geodesic shape has been founded in 1949, by Buckminster Fuller in 1949.
Geodesic domes Advantages :
- Great adaptation and resistance to all kinds of climates or lands. Geodesic domes are aiming to resist for years.
Economical and easy to build without any foundations. Geodesic domes can be relocated if necessary (95% of the dome is recoverable).
Ecological We use mainly local materials (wood, earth, hemp, glass). possibilities of heating through large windows and very low impact on the environment (use of ecological materials)
Modern "tiny " space : Geodesic domes with its very trendy design offers bright by its many possible openings, perfect acoustics, easy to heat thanks to its reduced volume,
Concerning the first two options ("turnkey" or "tailor-made"), Bioterra offers you its expertise with:
- A feasibility study according to the environment and the location
- Technical drawings and plans
- Budget calculation according to the choice of dimensions, opening, materials chosen
- Provide all the necessary equipment
- Construction subcontracting with qualified workers (min 2 people are dispatched on site)
- The reception of the dome and the construction's guarantee
- Advice of the best suited dome for the environment (size, cover, windows, etc.)
Concerning the last options ("light"), Bioterra offers you its expertise with:
In this option, Bioterra provides you the fixations stars and a manual-user to build your dome in self-construction (2 to 3 weeks of work for 2 persons). If you need more material, you can come back to us.